The EPA needs to know that we need action on global warming — it’s time to cut greenhouse gas emissions, for all our sakes and for our children and grandchildren.
Here’s how to do it:
First, copy this Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2009-0171. You’ll need it when you speak out online here. Or, put in in the subject of your comment and send it in via an email to: GHG-Endangerment-Docket@epa.gov
- Be clear.
- Describe any assumptions that you used.
- Provide any technical information and/or data you used that support your views.
- Provide specific examples.
- Offer alternatives.
- To ensure proper receipt by EPA, identify the docket identification number in the subject line.
- Include you name and other contact information in the body of your comment.
A final note from me: I generally like Ike (although I can only judge from reading, I missed him by a few decades). But the interstate highways system was an overcommitment to cars and trucks — a multi-modal system including both highways and high speed trains and urban high-speed public transit would have been superior. Cars have their uses and their joys, but the car culture has made the US the world’s number 1 polluter, isolated from each other, destroyed open space, and dramatically decreased physical fitness and overall health.