A few thoughts on the new design.
- Like I said, I’m getting used to it. Someone said the white is too white — yes, but that’s OK.
- Don’t like anonymity of uprating/downrating. However, do like the simple pass/fail system.
- Links seem to fail a lot (even fixed links) if I’m not logged in.
- I like Page 2, both conceptually and the design of the little box.
- Peter Porcupine nailed it the other day. The biggest problem right now is the huge decline in content, especially comments on diaries.
- I don’t sub-blog. Are there oodles of content that I’m missing? How do I know if, say, stomv does a sub-blog post?
Thanks for all your work. Cheers.