- Americans work longer hours, retire later, and take fewer vacation days than their counterparts in the rest of the industrialized world.
- America is the only advanced nation that doesn’t guarantee paid vacation, parental leave, or sick leave.
- Between 1950 and 2013, real-wage income in the United States for the bottom 90 percent of workers has grown by 70 percent. This might seem impressive until you compare it to other nations. Over the same period in Italy and Great Britain, wage growth jumped by 150 percent over the same period. In France and Germany, the increase is 250 percent.
- Technology didn’t kill middle class jobs, government policy did. And the solutions from BOTH parties are SMOKE SCREENS.
- Republicans call for fewer regulations and lower taxes.
- Democrats call for more college education.The harsh truth is that 99 percent of the U.S. population no longer has political representation.
The real solutions are not rooted in regulatory or tax policy, or education. The solutions are political and as was clearly evident during our last election, the Democratic Party FAILED to run a candidate who was invested in political solutions. I mean, for crying out loud, her son-in-law is a hedge fund manager!