Saint Kermit, the patron saint of green, returns this Tuesday. This time we’re live and our first guest in this format is Grace Ross.
Using Talkshoe we’ll podcast live beginning at 8 p.m. ET and you’re invited to join the conversation (or just listen).
Here’s how it’s working:
If you just want to listen in, click here to go to the Saint Kermit page on Talkshoe and simply select “Listen In”. However, if you want to join us online, you will need to do one of two things:
1. Preferred: Go to the Talkshoe website and set up a user account and, if you want to participate online as well, download the Talkshoe software. Once you are set up with an account, you will be able to dial into the Saint Kermit podcast and join in.
2. Alternate: We have, for now, two special PINs that can be used by non-Talkshoe members to call in to the program. See below for details.
Then, around 8 PM on Tuesday, you will need to do the following:
* Phone in to Talkshoe at 724-444-7444 (or, for the technologically inclined, “dial” email@example.com on your SIP softphone)
* Enter the Talkcast ID, which is 23744
* Enter your PIN, if you have set up a Talkshoe account, or use one of the following two PINs if you don’t have an account – 6477744494 or 6477744495.
* If you have downloaded the Talkshoe software, start it up so we can IM with you during the podcast.
In the meantime, if you have ideas for us, people you would like us to interview (we’ll have you ask some questions too), or just want to give us your comments, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to this new format, and hope you will join us to make it that much better.