What I learned from INSIDE the OBAMA WHITE HOUSE, II –
1. POTUS has no paper weights on his desk in the Oval.
2. Hillary has an upcoming school reunion.
3. The president can multi task and “sets the tone for everyone”.
4. Joe Biden “has a propensity for misstatements.” And the Pope is Catholic.
5. “I’m not going to change,” Biden tells Brian Williams. Double duh….but VPOTUS really should check out the pharmacological possibilities.
6. Michelle Obama has influence at the White House.
7. She gets a big staff and sells magazines by simply being on the cover.
8. “It’s easy to see how staff members can burn out….”
9. Everyone wants to see Michelle’s garden. The WHC (White House Chefs) pick their product there.
10. The Obamas have produced eighty pounds of WHG (White House Grown) produce thus far.
11. Michelle and Barack work out together.
12. Barack says that FDOTUS (First Dog of the United States), Bow, “is a good guy,” and that POTUS “picks up the poop” which is a by product of FDOTUS.
13. The president wants it to be a “family friendly” work environment.
14. Working in the White House is a sacrifice.
15. The Obama team is sacrificing a great deal for the nation.
16. There are young children in the White House for the first time since the Kennedy years. (Were the Bush daughters octagenerians?)
17. “They are not full of themselves,” says POTUS.
18. “Things sure are different around here,” declares Williams. Basketballs are tossed around the Oval Office.
19. POTUS still opposes Gay Marriage because it’s “not a role of the Federal Government.” Running the auto industry and the banks is, however.
This concluded part two of, Inside the Obama White House – broadcast by NBC, number three of the three, major commercial networks.