- Register to vote / update your voter registration at http://ydma.org (click "Register to Vote" on the top left of the page)
- Help identify supporters for the Governor and Lt. Governor from home using their cool new organizing tool
- Find a Friend Bank near you to make calls with other committed Democrats
- Support YDM Victory 2010!
- Your $15 contribution will help us have clipboards and pens for every volunteer
- $50 helps get volunteers out to canvasses across the state
- $150 provides the seed money we need to host a fundraiser that could quadruple your investment
- $500 will enable us to max out to an endorsed candidate
- Forward this email to your friends and family and invite them to get involved by staying in touch, liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, or helping ensure we have the resources we need to win!
It’s no secret that we have some tough races for statewide offices and on Beacon Hill, but if we stick together, we can elect leaders who support our values. There are 46 days until the November 2nd election and it’s time to get to work.
Let’s win this thing.
PS: Did you move? Are you still registered to vote out of state? Turning 18 by November 2nd? If you are living in Massachusetts full-time or as a student you can vote in Massachusetts. Make sure your registration is up to date: visit http://ydma.org and click "Register to Vote Now" on the top of the page!
Kevin B. Gilnack
Young Democrats of Massachusetts
Please share widely!