HD 02026 is being introduced by Representative Alice Wolf of Cambridge to allow cities and towns to adopt a “ranked choice” or “instant runoff” form of voting.
Please ask your state representative and state senator to co-sponsor (deadline Feb. 4) and/or support this bill.
There is not much time. Please call or email tomorrow. With a little help from IRV, we could give our nation back to it’s people.
For more information, see Citizens for Voter Choice on Facebook
I know 99% of you know what IRV is. For the other 1%, here is a tutorial: