Some lessons from Rogue One:
- You have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
- However greedy, evil, vain, and cruel, power will find servants. Some of those servants will prove capable.
- The grownups will not protect you.
- When offered the choice between truth and justice or tickets to the inaugural ball, Republicans will take the tickets.
- Ask not what your galaxy can do for you: ask what you can do for your galaxy.
- Do not rely too much on the Democratic Party: the institution will sometimes seek safety and compromise at the crucial moment.
- The volunteers will bear any burden and pay any price, but someone has got to ask.
- The problems of little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
- All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you.
- That may be less than you thought.
- You cannot outrun what is coming.
- Faith manages.
Please share widely!