- Instead of calling grocery store workers “heroes” for putting their health at risk to make sure we all got to eat, how about we agree to pay them all a sustainable wage?
- The same goes for nursing home workers and all the rest.
- If now is not the time to demand health care as a citizen’s right, what else has to happen?
- How about a system where the US government funds all critical drug research and the findings of that research are open sourced providing us all with inexpensive generic drugs?
- Can we push for a tax code that rewards any business that has a CEO-Owner/Average worker earnings ration of 20:1 or less? That’s what is was in the 1960’s and thing seemed pretty good at the time.
- Instead of suggesting ways to tax mega-millionaires and billionaires, how about suggesting ways to prohibit the possibility of anyone becoming a mega-millionaire or billionaire.
- Do we really need 40 hours in a full time work week?
- Life without the Internet is virtually impossible. It’s time to make it a municipally provided service, like roads and water.
- Do we really need a 5 day work week?
Please share widely!