Successful former staffers will share their secrets, including:
- Key People and Offices
Who should you know? How can they help?
- Committee Hearings and Executive Sessions
How should you prioritize and maximize your time?
- Useful Tools
How critical are The Calendar, The Journal, etc?
- Opportunities to Stand Out
Make yourself shine by making your boss shine!
- Michael Capuano
U.S. Congressman, Former House Staff
- Robert Travaglini
Former Senate President, Former Staff to Attorney General and Mayor
- James Torney
First Justice to the Barnstable Juvenile Court, Former House Committee Research Staff
- Howard Leibowitz
Principal at HL Consulting, Former Mayoral Press and Governmental Relations Staff
- Mary Ann Walsh
Partner at Governmental Strategies, Former Governor's Policy Staff and Cabinet Secretary
- Maryann Calia
Visiting Faculty at the Public Policy Institute, Former House Policy and Research Staff
- Host: The Public Policy Institute
- Date & Time: Tuesday, July 7th at 7:30am
- Location: 2nd Floor Conference Room at SEIU 615
- Address: 26 West Street, Boston, MA 02111 [Map]
- RSVP: Please contact Carmen Arce-Bowen at (617) 275-2833 or email@example.com to RSVP
Please share widely!