Becoming a delegate to a convention is somewhat of a mystery to some folks. Also sometimes natural human curiosity wants you to be a fly on the wall on unfolding events. I am hoping to do this as a newly elected Alternate Delegate to the 2012 National Democratic Convention from the 6th CD in Massachusetts(Rep John Tierney’s district). I have already started a blog and can be reached at: http://oetkb.wordpress.com/
Feel free to comment or ask questions. I’ll try to keep you interested as I travel and attend or maybe even get to inject some humor at times. Woody Allen noted that showing up is 80% of life. This will be perhaps the other 20%. Charlotte here I come!