Things I liked first:
1) I like that John Hurt is now between Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston. But, with the paradox created by the removal of Gallifrey (instead of its destruction in the Time War), I do feel that the John Hurt version of Doctor did not break the promise and should be counted within the numbering of the Doctors.
2) I like that the Bad Wolf version of Rose Tyler was present, rather than the actual Rose Tyler, or the story line would have needed all the companions to be present and that would have been too much of a stretch (as if the paradox itself is not enough of a stretch by itself).
3) I like that Tom Baker was able to appear as the custodian (because my introduction to the show was during the Peter Davison years (so Peter Davison and Tom Baker are both instrumental to my devotion to the show).
4) I like the coninuation of the Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart Character through his daughter and UNIT.
5) I like the machine that goes “Ding”, a fantastic Monty Python “Meaning of Life” reference.
Things I would nit-pick about:
1) The door being unlocked.
2) The sonic screwdriver as allagory to explain the ripples in The Paradox.
3) The reversing the polarity gag. The effect should have been cumulative, not canceling each other out.
4) Being a fan of Black Adder Series as well, I was disappointed with the actress playing Queen Elisabeth I.
5) If any others occur to me, I will add them below as comments.
Also, if anyone reading this attended the 3D Theatrical Showing, I would be curious to hear about the “Extras”.