- No gatherings of more than 25 people which means the Nationwide MENSA for Trump convention is still on schedule with seats available.
- Funny how grocery store employees are often viewed as unskilled and undeserving of our respect (and wage justice) but now, along with medical professionals, are the very people we all count on the most to survive.
- What does toilet paper have to do with an upper respiratory infection pandemic?
- If this current crisis is not THE single proof that we must have universal health care, nationwide, funded by taxes and available to all at no additional cost, co-pay, or deductible, then they are right, we can’t fix “stupid”.
- On the same topic, if this crisis has not shown us that having a majority of families with young children and two parents working outside the home is a disaster waiting to happen, again, we can’t fight “stupid”.
- Haven’t we just proven that many of us can work from home?
- Will we not prove that many of the jobs we have are not really necessary?
- If we try to bail out Wall Street with billions, and it fails, why can’t we bail out the rest of us, just once, and see what happens?
Please share widely!