- When the Covid Crisis is over, will Democrats in our state house or DC consider mandating a sustainable wage and benefits for all workers who, during the pandemic, were designated as “essential”…or will we go back to dismissing them as low skilled types without a college degree doing a job that high school kids can do and not worth more than minimum wage?
- When the Covid Crisis is over, will there be any Democrats in office not supporting Universal Single Payer Healthcare, and if so, what should we do about that?
- Assuming there is Biden/Harris administration in 2021, will there be any investigation and prosecution of anyone in the Trump/Pence administration? If not, what should we do about that?
- If Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell the associate of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein spills the beans and those beans include Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, will it all be swept under the rug?
- Will Joe Biden continue the Democratic tradition of our past two Democratic presidents, do little or nothing for working class men & women, but become a multi-millionaire shortly after leaving office?
- Will the USA truly enter the 21st century and consider Internet access to be as vital as the USPS, and make it a municipally supplied service?
- Who will be the next Democratic Governor of Massachusetts?
- News Flash: I am retiring this month. I’ve sold my house on the mainland and am presently looking for my retirement cottage on the Cape of Cod.
Please share widely!