The Attleboro Democracy Magazine is a seasonal magazine created by the Attleboro Democratic City Committee and one devoted to exploring the issues most important to our state. The recently released issue on health care features quite a cast of contributors:
- Congressman Barney Frank wrote this issue’s “View from Washington Column”
- A State Senator Richard Moore piece details how the Massachusetts health care system has been a success – despite the claims of critics!
- A column by State Rep. Tom Conroy on the MA General Court’s efforts at reducing health care costs
- A column by State Rep. candidate Paul Heroux on Prescription Drug Addiction
- Articles by Attleboro community leaders, students, and others who help shed light on the issues of health and health care in our state and area
To view our latest edition click the link:http://www.scribd.com/AttleboroDemocracy/d/97684538-Attleboro-Democracy-Magazine-Health-Issue
Our motto is “Striving for a better public debate.”
With contributions from our most respected and devoted leaders and citizens, we hope to help solve the great issues of the day through our ideas and words.
The Attleboro Democracy, although made by Democrats, is a magazine for everybody. As I’m fond of saying, I don’t care if you’re a Democrat, Republican, Independent, or Yankees Fan, we want you to enjoy the Attleboro Democracy.