1. Call it a pre-election celebration: Deval’s New Bedford Rally last Saturday with some pictures (including one of him and I).
2. I asked people to vote and they did. Over 420,000 of them for Deval alone.
4. Virginia Buckingham proves just how influential she is, which just may be less influential than I am. Hey, at least my guy won!
5. Some post-election thoughts, including sympathy for
the Devil Jane Swift.
6. Town-by-town analysis. I’ll be writing more on this later – well, more analysis – because it interests me that a city like New Bedford would be way more pro-Deval than Fall River and I want to know why.
7. CBS called it for Deval when there was just 4% of the precincts reporting.
8. Kerry Healey lies like a rug – and certainly didn’t improve her chances with her “victory speech.” If there were more than a hundred people at her “rally,” I’d be shocked.
9. So much for the theory that Cape Wind would hurt Deval in Cape Cod; he won the entirety of Barnstable County, including dominating victories in such areas as Nantucket.
10. Deval speaks, Kerry Healey quivers.
Also, I did an interview with the New Bedford Standard Daily Times that’s worth a look.